This error message can be problematic, but you may also encounter other similar problems. Speaking of similar issues, here are some of the problems reported by users:
- There may be an issue with the Windows 10 Wi-Fi adapter, local connection adapter, Windows 10 wireless network connection adapter driver – this issue may affect Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. Your antivirus software may be the cause, so you should disable or uninstall it.
- There may be a problem with the Lenovo, Dell, HP laptop wifi adapter driver – Many brands of laptops can suffer from this problem, and the reason is usually your drivers, so reinstall or update them.
- There may be a problem with your network adapter – This problem can have many causes, but if it occurs, be sure to try all of our solutions.
Troubleshooting an Ethernet or Wi-Fi adapter driver
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings program.
- Go to Updates and Security.
- Select Troubleshooting. In the right-hand pane, select Internet Connections and click Perform Troubleshooting.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
This problem can often be caused by outdated drivers and it is advisable to update the drivers to solve the problem.
To do this, you must first find the model of the network adapter and visit the manufacturer’s website. To do this, you’ll need your phone or another computer.
Once you have downloaded the latest driver for your adapter, transfer it to your computer and install it. After installing the driver, check if the problem persists.
If you want to avoid driver-related problems in the future, we recommend using professional driver update software.
This special tool automatically finds and updates your outdated drivers. So, if you want your PC to run smoothly, you should definitely try this application. It also prevents permanent damage to your system from manually loading and installing the wrong driver versions.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs you use every day. If you want to avoid crashes, hangs, errors, delays or other problems, you need to keep it up-to-date.
The constant search for driver updates takes time. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that securely checks for new updates and easily applies them. Therefore, we strongly recommend DriverFix.
Follow these simple steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Start the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will then show you all the drivers that have problems and you only need to select the one that you want to fix.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the latest drivers.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer be a problem if you download and start using this powerful software today.
Denial: This program must be upgraded from the free version to perform specific actions.
- Click the network icon in the taskbar and select the network.
- Choose Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on your network connection and select Properties from the menu.
- A list of properties appears. Make sure that only the following properties are enabled:
- Client for Microsoft Networks
- File and printer sharing for Microsoft networks
- QoS Packet Scheduler
- Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Discovery responder topology Connection layer
- I/O driver for link topology detection
- Then just click Apply and OK to save the changes.
From time to time, new properties may appear in the list and cause problems with your network adapter.
To fix the problem, just disable these properties and make sure only the basic properties are enabled. After that, your problem should be solved.
Depending on the user, you may experience problems with the Ethernet adapter message driver because of your antivirus software.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
Sometimes certain settings can interfere with your network card and cause these and other problems.
frequently asked questions
Why is my wireless adapter not working?
Windows, windows, repairs…
How do I reset the wireless adapter driver?
how to get the internet back…
How do I block the driver of the LAN connection adapter?
Feedback,driver for wifi adapter not workingwifi adapter not showing upwindows not detecting wifi adapterhow to install wifi adapter windows 10there might be a problem with the driver for the local area connection adapter windows 10there might be a problem with the driver for the wifi adapter reddit,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,there might be a problem with the driver for the local area connection adapter windows 10,there might be a problem with the driver for the wifi adapter reddit,there might be a problem with the driver for the wifi adapter dell,driver for wifi adapter not working,wifi adapter not showing up,windows not detecting wifi adapter,problem with wireless adapter or access point,how to install wifi adapter windows 10